Friday, February 1, 2013

Bigger Plans

This is my husband, Tyler, and I on Christmas Day 2012. This was our first Christmas together :)
We got married May 31st, 2012. We didn't have a big wedding like we had planned. It was just a small gathering at our church, only close family was there. There will still be a ceremony sometime soon, after we get settled into our house with the kids.
I'm super nervous about our upcoming HUGE events!! We have a 15 month old daughter now, but we have a new little addition due in April :)  Also we have a bunch of stress on us to get our house finished before little Levi gets here...which is quickly approaching. On top of all that we're trying to get a vehicle that will fit two kids and the two of us comfortably. Ughhh. Stress, stress, and more stress. It'll all be worth it though. I may be nervous but I'm so excited. I went from the worst relationship of my life straight into the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I am a firm believer in GOD HAS BIGGER PLANS FOR ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment