Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm Thankful For;

Every day this week, and every other day that I wake up I'm thankful that I have a beautiful, healthy daughter to wake up to and love and cherish. I'm also thankful for the healthy little booger growing in my belly. Both of these alone are God's greatest gifts to me. I will never forget the first time I got to hold my precious daughter.

It was something that any mother will always cherish, no matter how many children you have, you always cherish the very first time you laid eyes on them. When the doctors handed me Payton, it took all I had in me not to cry. At that moment I knew that I would NEVER love another human being more, I would do anything for this little girl, and I would go to the end of the world and back to make sure she has the best life possible. Granted there has been so many more moments ive cherished since then, that will always be my number one. And the same will go for Levi. Levi and Payton will forever be my world, the reason I wake up every morning and do the things I do. They will be my world. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment