Sunday, February 3, 2013

SNOW!!

Alright, I'm not a huge fan of snow because I don't like the cold or how yucky snow is when its melting away. But, today on the other hand, I love it!! Only because Payton's sperm donor (Kasey) cant come get her if it's snowing :) That alone made my day, because where he lives he gets twice as much snow as we do here. Ha ha.

Anyways. Payton likes the snow too. I took her out on the front porch to walk around in it. At first she looked around like "Mom, what is this white stuff, and why is it sticking to me?" She eventually grew to it and was having a good time, granted we didn't stay out there long lol. She does however, love the rain. It was pouring a couple days ago and I took her on the front porch a couple times to let her feel it on her head. This child laughed so hard she almost started crying. Pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment