Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rant

DUDEEE!!! Why must the male gender tune out anything besides the TV? It's so frustrating! I have to stand in front of my husband and mute the TV for him to even acknowledge my existence in the room!! And then he wonders why I get in a bad mood when he finally hears me talking! I'm not talking just to hear myself talk. UGH good grief. When we move we aren't going to have a TV in our bedroom that's for sure...and im putting a password on the living room TV so he cant get on it!!

When he plays his COD game and hes wearing his headphones, etc, I know that he cant hear me, but he must think that the people on the other end of his mic cant hear him because he yells... I can be all the way at the other end of the house after I lay the baby down and I STILL hear him and he wakes up the baby. Now that's when I get real ticked.

End of rant.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment