Saturday, February 2, 2013

Due dates

I'm a bit skeptical that my OB has given me the wrong due date. I feel further along than they say that I am. When I was 7 months along with Payton I didn't feel this bad or uncomfortable. Although I know every baby is different. I cant get comfortable to save my life! There is no way that I can sit, stand or lay that is comfortable to me. I get no sleep, not only for not being comfortable, but because im constantly up using the bathroom, or taking TUMS because of heartburn.

Yes, I know that with that being said I can be very irritable at times and it makes it hard on the people around me, but I cant help it. I know that I can help my mood, but when you get up at the butt crack of dawn every morning with one baby, after being up 10 times that night to pee, and 10 more times to re-adjust and get comfortable, you tend to be grouchy.

Levi has mastered the karate chop, tap dancing on my bladder and stretching from one side to the other. He also likes to kick my ribs. He must be a big boy, because when I was pregnant with Payton, I was near this uncomfortable and she didn't beat so much. I think I may have internal bruising  :) No, i'm just playing, but it does make me a bit miserable. But itll all be worth it In the end.

Mommy loves you little man......just know that when I make you read my pregnancy journal when your older to know what you put me through lol.

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment