Monday, February 4, 2013

Wifey; wifey.

During my pregnancy this go around, I have been very hard to get along with, and my hormones have drove everyone around me up the wall. But, yesterday was an awesome day. Ty and I got along perfect all day, I was in a good mood all day, I did ALL the laundry that has been stacking up because our washer was broke, I washed dishes, put up all the clothes, cleaned the room, even had time to take a nice hot shower. That rarely happens. And I even did all the cleaning when it was just payton and I at home lol. I guess one could say that she helped me clean....she did take all the clothes out of the drawers and hand them to me haha. I was on a bit of an OCD kick yesterday, I re-folded and color coordinated Tyler's shirts, and hung up all the jackets and work shirts.

I was even in a good mood towards Tyler, which has been almost non-existent lately. I even sat out his work clothes and his night clothes for after his shower. And just think, we haven't even started doing the Love Dare yet. There may be hope yet!! hahaha

Anyways, yesterday was just an awesome day, very good all around. Hopefully today will be a good too. :) Have a lot to look forward too with these next couple weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment