Monday, February 4, 2013

Little House on the Hill

So, Tyler and I are trying to fix up our little house and get moved in before little Levi gets here. We will really be able to bust a move once we get taxes back. I have so many ideas!! I think my head will explode. I cant wait to get in there and decorate, especially the kids room. I mean, decorating is pretty much the only thing I can do at this point. Being 7 months preggers I cant exactly move furniture or paint or work on the roof, ceilings and heaters haha. But that's all good because Tylers got help in that department. I wish the baby shower would hurry up and get here and over with so that I can get everything else that we need before Levi gets here and so I can completely finish their room, and the rest of the house of course. but there room is the most important.

The house is a bit of a fixer-upper because of the shape the last tenant left it in. I mean, we have to lay down carpet in our room, the kids room and  the living room, paint the kids room and ours, fix leaks in the ceiling, replace tin on the roof, buy new windows and doors with locks, put in whatever type of heating we decide to use, get a new fridge and washer, we already have a dryer. we also have to add some counters in the kitchen and the bathroom needs a good scrub, and maybe a new tub....but all in all, our tax refund, after we get my car, will cover all those expeneses. I tell you what though, God has a way of always being right on time, He knew we really needed to get into our house and have a vehicle to fit two kids in, and He made us a way. Thank You Jesus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment