Thursday, March 28, 2013

I give it to you, Lord



I'm having SOOO many different feelings and thoughts running through my head. I feel like I'm carrying such a heavy burden, and the only person who can begin to sort through all the mess is God. The time has come where I need to lay it all in His hands. There's nothing else that I can really do. I don't want to do anything outside of the will of God. So, the decisions that I'm left with are at a stand still until I receive that word from God that i'm so desperately in need of. I know that the "waiting'' process is going to upset and hurt quiet a few people, probably more than it should, but I can still understand. No one is hurting more than I am with these decisions, that's why I have to bring them before the Lord and let it go, and just pray.
There are several issues that im faced with, but there is one particular one that is hurting me the most. This also happens to be the one that most are concerned with. I just need to get everyone to understand that ive given it to God, and Gods will, will be done, in my life and my families lives.

Dear Lord,
I pray Lord that as I lay my problems in your hands that you guide me to make the right choices and decisions, not only when it comes to my problems, but with everyday life, God. I feel so torn because of all that has laid on me for all this time, but it's time that I lay it all in your hands.  I pray Lord that you help those around me to understand what i'm doing Father, help them to understand that i'm going about this the right way, the way that You would have me do this. I just want what's best for my family, especially my children, they are my main concern. I know Lord that you know my heart and i'm going to leave it at that. I pray that your will be done in my life and that you guide me and be with me through all my trials and triumphs. and that you stand by me and give me the strength and the courage to do what's right. Lord.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment